Chiyoko is recognized as the hottest young actress in her generation and holds the nickname "Angel of Stars" because of her image of beauty in both film and real life. Her style of acting is to create a 'mask' of herself that the audience wishes to see and doesn't delve emotion to fit her role, as the important thing for her is her appearance and appeal to others. She states her acting is the complete opposite of Kei Yonagi's acting.
Chiyoko is a short, petite girl with pale skin, round golden eyes, and short, fluffy white hair that reaches down to her cheeks, with bangs framing her face which reaches down to her forehead. In the beginning, she wears a simple no sleeves knee-length dress with a cross running across the top of the dress and at the side is buttonless.
Chiyoko is noted for her exuberance, charisma, and angelic personality.
- Chiyoko's official favorite foods are whipped cream, biscuits, and marshmallows
- Her unofficial favorite food are sea cucumber, konowata and matsumaezuke.
- Her favorite insects are okinawa praying mantis, yaeyama centipede and flatworm.
- her favorite movies are Late Spring, Roman Holiday, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, and Hana and Alice.
- Act-Age Manga: Scene 5 (p. 18)